Upcoming Webinar: How to Create a Thought Leadership Content Engine
For nearly a year I have been speaking with top marketing thought leaders, listening to Backbone Media's B2B clients and analyzing best practices for developing an effective content production engine. Now comes the time to share what I have learned. According to CMI and MarketingProfs, 66% of B2B marketers are dissatisfied with their content marketing results. If you are in this category consider joining me for a live webinar that I consider a content marketing game changer.
Title: How to Create a Thought Leadership Content Engine
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 20th at 2 p.m.– 2:45 p.m. EDT
Presenter: Paul Salvaggio, VP of Marketing Operations @ Backbone Media
Duration: 45 Minutes plus live Q&A (recorded for playback)
I will share how to:
- Create a content strategy aligned with marketing objectives
- Entice your thought leaders and subject matter experts to contribute to your content marketing efforts
- Establish a mega content production engine to turn a 10-minute conversation into 10 pieces of engaging content
- Develop a score card to evaluate thought leadership marketing readiness
- Take the ideas and DIY, or outsource it
I look forward to sharing ideas on improving content marketing effectiveness. If you cannot attend register anyway to receive the recorded webcast via email.