How much is one new lead or sale worth to you?
Paid Search Marketing
“Paid.” Terrifying, isn’t it?
Paid search engine marketing can sound like a sketchy proposition.
“Why do I need to care about pay-per-click?
I’m already paying YOU for organic SEO.”
While organic search engine optimization is both effective and vital, nothing beats the highly-trackable and targetable nature of a pay-per-click campaign. If the cost is what’s scaring you away, think of it like this:
“How much revenue would a single new client bring in?”
Specifically in the B2B world, the cost of a pay-per-click campaign can be recovered (a few times over) very quickly.
A process you can trust
Considering the hard-earned dollars at stake, you need a process in place that you’re comfortable with. Here’s what our Certified Google Ads Professionals can do to make the most of your paid search investment:
- Recommend and agree on monthly ad spend budget
- Research and develop a keywords list
- Create and test search, mobile and image ad copy
- Structure your account for optimal reporting and relevancy
- Optimize budget, bids and targeting
- Setup landing pages and install conversion tracking codes
- Setup Re-marketing ads including creative copy and graphic design
- Monthly results reporting
- Targeted display network advertising
Backbone’s experts are versed in all major PPC services, and our qualified Google Ads professionals can develop, overhaul and manage efficient and effective paid campaigns.