Marketing Data Analyst Intern (Westborough)
If you’re passionate about data analytics and digital marketing contact Paul Salvaggio at BackboneMedia.com now! In return, you'll broaden your career horizon and work with award-winning industry talent.
We’re a digital marketing agency with two decades of experience servicing and supporting B2B tech, pharma, software and IoT device clients. We’re searching for an aspiring data analyst who values attention to detail and is comfortable in our fast-paced, fun-filled Westborough-based office. If hired, you’ll learn more in month one than you may learn in year one at other agencies. In that first month, you’ll shadow and support our senior, operational and creative staff who will expect you to come on board with these six essential skills:
SKILLS & ABILITIES (Essential)
- Basic understanding of data analytics and digital marketing principles
- Passion for latest data analytics and digital marketing trends, technology and techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-awareness and organizational skills
- Natural ability to exhibit self-management and attention to detail on a daily basis
That is all we require! We're not searching for an intern with tons of data analytics or digital marketing experience. Just demonstrate some core knowledge, interest and abilities and we'll transform you into a burgeoning expert after one year.
Need more convincing? Below is a list of skills and abilities you'll master after year one.
SKILLS & ABILITIES (Non-Essential)
- Experience in data analytics, account management and client interaction
- Experience managing data analytics projects within a marketing agency company
- Experience managing data-driven projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to understand technologies applicable to a chosen project and facilitate resolution of technical issues as they arise
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial thinking daily
- Ability to value performance and collaboration
- Ability to develop working internal and external partnerships
- Good WordPress, Excel and HTML programming skills. Strong Google Analytics skills
- Interest in becoming certified in Google Analytics and a Marketing Automation Platform
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: This is an entry-level, full-time position at our office in Westborough, Massachusetts. It is a non-telecommuting position but remote work is an option on occasion.
BENEFITS: We offer a quality healthcare plan and 401(k) benefits with company match to those who qualify.
SALARY: This job is for a Spring 2017 internship and hourly rate will be based on availability, knowhow, passion, and capabilities.