Backbone Media B2B Marketing Blog
Recent data indicates that marketers who take the time to document their content marketing strategy are more effective than those who don’t. Makes sense right? However, despite the increased investment towards content marketing, most companies don’t have a documented content strategy.
So if your marketing department just rang in the new year with an undocumented content strategy, it’s already operating in less than ideal mode and your efforts may fall into that dreaded “sucks” category.
One way to turn things around this year is to be aware of recent content marketing trends and consider content expert predictions for 2015. To that end, I recently spoke with the seven top thought leaders below about the future of content marketing. Click on a thought leader to hear their 2015 content predictions.
You can also see all their predictions on one page to give you a better sense of the state of content in 2015. I hope this inspires you to take action to improve your marketing department’s 2015 content strategy or, at the very least, document it.
Subscribe to get to marketing trends and predictions from top thought leaders emailed to you weekly.
- Video Series Microsite – Our predictions central command post.
- About Microsite – Our rationale for building this thing.
- “Who Said It?” Quiz – Our prediction app that’s been proven to kill time.
- Tweet This – Our hope is you’re in a sharing kind of mood.
- Contact Us – Our proven process will help boost your thought leader’s visibility.