100 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2015 From Top Thought Leaders
Looking Ahead...2015 B2B Marketing Predictions
Want to know what’s going to shake up the B2B marketing world in 2015? Will social ads dominate, predictive marketing flourish, or content marketing continue to evolve? One thing's for sure; with changes in the digital marketing landscape, 2014 won’t be the same as 2015 – but how can you stay ahead of the pack?
It's simple, really. We gathered 30 top industry leaders (and their collective marketing brainpower) for their 2015 B2B marketing predictions. The best part? They've agreed to share their answers with you, right to your inbox!
Sign up on or before October 1, 2014 for our weekly B2B Marketing Predictions e-mails. You will receive weekly e-mails with a different thought leader’s predictions ... totaling 100 predictions in all.
Click here to watch the first set of predictions from Paul Dunay, Financial Services Marketing Leader at PwC.
Here are some of the top B2B marketing leaders you’ll be learning from:
- Jay Baer - @jaybaer
- Ann Handley - @annhandley
- Joe Pulizzi - @JoePulizzi
- Jill Rowley – @jill_rowley
- Matt Heinz - @HeinzMarketing
- Neal Schaffer - @NealSchaffer
- David M. Scott - @dmscott
- Katie Payne - @queenofmetrics
- Glenn Gow - @CrimsonCEO
- Paul Dunay - @PaulDunay
- Shel Holtz - @shelholtz
- Brian Kardon - @bkardon
- Michael Brenner - @BrennerMichael
With these 100 B2B marketing predictions, you’ll learn how to keep your marketing efforts optimized and relevant. Get your B2B brand off to a roaring start in 2015 by keeping informed and staying ahead.
- Sign up to receive 100 predictions and trends for 2015 for an all-star team of industry thought leaders.
- Subscribe to our blog to stay informed on B2B marketing news and insight.
- Contact us to learn more about how we can help your company with content marketing, website design & development, search engine marketing, and corporate branding.